Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Photo Shoot!

In less than 12 hours our kitchen darling will have a professional photo shoot! The crowd here at Pegleg Penny's Test Kitchen (which includes myself, the KitchenAid, my food processor, tart pan, and stack of cookbooks) is totally jazzed and excited!  It's not every day we get pro photos. Especially since I've always been a point and shoot kind of girl.  Sometimes I try to stage the pics, but it doesn't always come out as cool as it does in my mind. It doesn't matter because I post them regardless.
So my friend John, who's been reading my blog, appreciates the content, but he's tired of seeing my kitchen outlets in the background, messy counter tops, and just total lack of staging. He's a fantastic photographer.  I highly recommend you check out his work, Red Town Photography, on the world wide web. He also has a lot of free time right now, so he offered his services to the crew here and in exchange I'll feed him and buy him beer.
I don't think he has any idea what he's gotten himself into.
I really hope he brings a back drop like glamour shots from the early 90's.
And that he gives me lots of tips because I don't want to spoil you guys with one super cool entry and then go back to lame photos.
No matter what direction he decides to take this photo shoot (Lady Gaga like or Martha Stewart like), it's going to be great fun! I just hope the KitchenAid doesn't go all diva because we do not have bottled water in this household.
Want to know what we're going to bake for the shoot? I'm still working on it, but I'm sure it will be great! More to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. After seeing John's photos, she should not go diva...she should go retro-punk!

    ReplyDelete